Subject: RE: Editing PDF files.
From: "Jeanette McAllister" <jeanette@aheartstaffing.com>
Date: 10-11-2011 13:44

I NORMALLY COPY AND THEN PASTE TO A WORD DOC AND EDIT THE DOCUMENT. Once I
am through with my editing I then convert it back to pdf from a program
that I downloaded (it's free) called pdfcreator. There's also another
converter called primopdf that's free that you can use to convert a revised
document back to pdf. I am sure there are converter programs out there that
will convert from pdf to word and then back (so you can do your editing),
but I have never found any that worked correctly that were free.

Hi folks! I'm needing to edit PDF files for the first time for my job.
I'm
wondering how to do this, since I've never done something like this. I'm
assuming you can't do it with the Adobe Reader by itself right?

#############################################################################################################
This E-mail message is confidential, is intended only for the named recipient(s) above and may contain information
Thank you.
#############################################################################################################

Londa Peterson <lpeterson@...>

It doesn't work well, or at least it didn't in my experience. The menus are
all accessible, but because JAWS is using the virtual buffer, you can't
actually manipulate anything. I gave my copy to someone else in the
organization who needed it because I wasn't able to do effectively any of
the things I wanted to do.

Hi folks! I'm needing to edit PDF files for the first time for my job.
I'm
wondering how to do this, since I've never done something like this. I'm
assuming you can't do it with the Adobe Reader by itself right?

Mike Mote <mikemote@...>

I'm assuming you're talking about the paid Adobe.

Hi folks! I'm needing to edit PDF files for the first time for my job.
I'm
wondering how to do this, since I've never done something like this. I'm
assuming you can't do it with the Adobe Reader by itself right?

Adi Kushnir <adikushnir@...>

Hi,
In the paid Adobe, have you tried turning off the virtual cursor by pressing
insert+z?

Best regards,

Adi.

I'm assuming you're talking about the paid Adobe.

Hi folks! I'm needing to edit PDF files for the first time for my job.
I'm
wondering how to do this, since I've never done something like this. I'm
assuming you can't do it with the Adobe Reader by itself right?

Mike Mote <mikemote@...>

No, but I will probably get the chance to do that. If I do, I'll report back and let you know how it works.

I'm assuming you're talking about the paid Adobe.

Hi folks! I'm needing to edit PDF files for the first time for my job.
I'm
wondering how to do this, since I've never done something like this. I'm
assuming you can't do it with the Adobe Reader by itself right?

Londa Peterson <lpeterson@...>

I am. You can't edit files with the free reader.

I'm assuming you're talking about the paid Adobe.

Hi folks! I'm needing to edit PDF files for the first time for my job.
I'm
wondering how to do this, since I've never done something like this. I'm
assuming you can't do it with the Adobe Reader by itself right?

Londa Peterson <lpeterson@...>

You still really can't manipulate any of the tools.