From: "John Martyn" <johnrobertmartyn@gmail.com>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Saturday, October 08, 2011 4:50 AM
Subject: Importing outlook express mail messages to outlook 2010

I just got a new laptop and backed up all my old mail from the old laptop
and now set up all the new profiles in outlook 2010. I would like to import
those data files into outlook 2010 but I can't figure it out. These virtual
ribbons drive me crazy and using JAWS is such a hassle with the ribbon.
Can't seem to find the settings for importing messages.
Also, is there a quick way to switch profiles while in the program?
Thanks in advance, I am working on a project right now and don't have the
time to go internet exploring.
John Martyn

Charles Coe

John,

Go to JAWS help hit letter Z (Startup wizard)
Press Alt N twice until you hear virtual ribbon

If checked, uncheck to turn off.

Then Alt N to Finish

This process should allow you to not have to deal with those ribbons. All
applications that use ribbons will be affected by the above.

To go to import:

Alt F for file
Arrow down until you hear Open

Then arrow right to Import.
Hit Enter

I just got a new laptop and backed up all my old mail from the old laptop
and now set up all the new profiles in outlook 2010. I would like to import
those data files into outlook 2010 but I can't figure it out. These virtual
ribbons drive me crazy and using JAWS is such a hassle with the ribbon.
Can't seem to find the settings for importing messages.
Also, is there a quick way to switch profiles while in the program?
Thanks in advance, I am working on a project right now and don't have the
time to go internet exploring.
John Martyn

Dorothy <Dorothy.ingram-gorban@...>

well john I hope the information was of use,however this"project you are working on can you give us a hint or two,just to lift our weary spirits? go on don't be mean Dorothy

I just got a new laptop and backed up all my old mail from the old laptop
and now set up all the new profiles in outlook 2010. I would like to import
those data files into outlook 2010 but I can't figure it out. These virtual
ribbons drive me crazy and using JAWS is such a hassle with the ribbon.
Can't seem to find the settings for importing messages.
Also, is there a quick way to switch profiles while in the program?
Thanks in advance, I am working on a project right now and don't have the
time to go internet exploring.
John Martyn

David <davidwhitehead1957@...>

Hello there;

Not sure you can switch profiles however,

You can have outlook when it opens, to ask you which profile you wish to
access.

[...]

Here's some more information regarding,

Creating, and configuring profiles,

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/829918