From my Dell Latitude 630.
----- Original Message -----
From: "John Fioravanti" <fioresq1@comcast.net>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 02, 2011 7:31
Subject: using 2007 word with jaws

Hi: Is anyone aware of a tutorial for sale or otherwise to assist me with
using word 2007 and newere versions with Jaws? The ribbons are giving me a
problem andI need to transfer from Wordperfect to Word in my law business.
Thanks for any help.

Charles Coe

Hi John,

There are tutorials at the following web site which can be purchased for
about $75.00/each.

www.blindtraining.com

also you can access free webinars on the ribbons at the Freedom Scientific
web site.
www.freedomscientific.com

Charles-----Original Message-----
Hi: Is anyone aware of a tutorial for sale or otherwise to assist me with
using word 2007 and newere versions with Jaws? The ribbons are giving me a
problem andI need to transfer from Wordperfect to Word in my law business.
Thanks for any help.

Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)

And they're good, that's how I learned.

I believe there are free tutorials on the Freedom Scientific site, in
the
training section.

Dave Carlson
From my Dell Latitude 630.