From: jfw-bounces@... [mailto:jfw-bounces@...]
On Behalf Of Ketan Kothari
Sent: September-25-11 6:24 AM
To: jfw@...
Subject: Firefox

Dear Friends,

I have just installed Firefox 6 and I am using JAWS 11. I have 2 questions:

Can I import internet explorers favourites? and How do I use JAWS
keystrokes? presently, I am getting message "This feature is available
within a virtual document within internet" when I press Ins + f7 to use link
list on a website. Please help.

Ketan
Ketan Kothari
Phone: [r] 24223281,
Cell: 9987550614
MSN ID: muktaketan@...
Skype ID: Ketan3333

don wardlow <wardlows97@...>

My JAWS 12 works with FireFox 6, no significant problems yet and I've had it
a few weeks.

Don

In answer to your first question, yes. In answer to your second, you may
need at least JAWS 12. They made some pretty significant changes to FF and
I'm not sure if anything earlier will work. Heck, I'm not even sure 12 will
work with Firefox 6, but I haven't heard very many complaints along those
lines.

I have just installed Firefox 6 and I am using JAWS 11. I have 2 questions:

Can I import internet explorers favourites? and How do I use JAWS
keystrokes? presently, I am getting message "This feature is available
within a virtual document within internet" when I press Ins + f7 to use link
list on a website. Please help.

Ketan
Ketan Kothari
Phone: [r] 24223281,
Cell: 9987550614
MSN ID: muktaketan@...
Skype ID: Ketan3333

Ketan Kothari <muktaketan@...>

how do I import favorite list from ie? Are there special keystrokes?

On 9/25/11, don wardlow <wardlows97@...> wrote:
[...]

john.falter

Yesterday I used Jaws9 with firefox 6 with reasonable results.

I have just installed Firefox 6 and I am using JAWS 11. I have 2 questions:

Can I import internet explorers favourites? and How do I use JAWS
keystrokes? presently, I am getting message "This feature is available
within a virtual document within internet" when I press Ins + f7 to use link
list on a website. Please help.

Ketan
Ketan Kothari
Phone: [r] 24223281,
Cell: 9987550614
MSN ID: muktaketan@...
Skype ID: Ketan3333

cecropia64

FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH, I'M RUNNING FIREFOX SIX AND AM USING JAWS NINE. STEWART

I have just installed Firefox 6 and I am using JAWS 11. I have 2 questions:

Can I import internet explorers favourites? and How do I use JAWS
keystrokes? presently, I am getting message "This feature is available
within a virtual document within internet" when I press Ins + f7 to use link
list on a website. Please help.

Ketan
Ketan Kothari
Phone: [r] 24223281,
Cell: 9987550614
MSN ID: muktaketan@...
Skype ID: Ketan3333

Dave Scrimenti <dscrimenti@...>

You can import your favorites, and they'll be in your Firefox bookmarks. I think the import command is in the file menu. However, I would suggest instead to get the firefox add-on called plain old favorites. This actually puts your favorites menu on your firefox menu bar. Then whenever you want to save a page, save it in your favorites so it will be available in either browser. I'm using Jaws 11 and have no problems with firefox 6. It may be that you're out of the page elements. Maybe you're on the address bar or the search bar etc. Tab a few times until you hear some actual page links. Then try insert F7.