From: O.Addison Gethers
Sent: Saturday, September 24, 2011 5:30 PM
To: Jaws - 3
Subject: Jaws activate Jaws 7

Hello All,
My friend is having problem trying to get her jaws to come on !! She was using her computer on yesterday jaws was working !! When she went on her computer she noticed jaws isn't saying anything at all!! I have try to help her to activate her jaws and still not getting jaws to come on at all!! She did the followed what I told her to do ,I told her press windo + m to the desktop then press letter jthen press enter so jaws didn't come back on ,then I told her to press window + r then type jaws7 press enter jaws still didn't come back on either Then I told her try to restart her computer to see if jaws will come back on then she did that and jaws still didn't come back on!! Does anybody know what other option how can I get my friend jaws to be activate to come back on? Is there any suggestion you can give me ? I will appreciate any answer back!! She is using jaws 7,desktop computer with window xp home edition . I told her if we can't get jaws to work then we will have to call FS technical support on monday morning.

O. Addison Gethers

e-mail address
oag1rottie@hotmail.com
O.AddisonGethers@gmail.com

Facebook
oag1rottie@hotmail.com

Holger Fiallo
Kind Regard

O.Addison Gethers <oag1rottie@...>

Hello there,
When she press insert + j then I told her to press shift +ctrl + alt +j jaws still not come back on ,but when she press insert down arrow I heard the bell sound from her computer . She doesn't have dvd adapt on her computer. I don't think she have the jaws 7 cd

O. Addison Gethers

e-mail address
oag1rottie@hotmail.com
O.AddisonGethers@gmail.com

Facebook
oag1rottie@hotmail.com

Did she checked to see if the sound card is working? If so, she might want to use the DVD that she got from FS.

[...]

Chris Smart <csmart8@...>

did she try turning Narrator on to see what's happening?
or control+alt+j?

-----Original Message----- From: O.Addison Gethers
Sent: Saturday, September 24, 2011 5:30 PM
To: Jaws - 3

[...]

Hello Chris,
You say narrator?? I don't know what you mean by that!! I will asked her to try ctrl + alt + j to see what's happen from there.

O. Addison Gethers

e-mail address
oag1rottie@hotmail.com
O.AddisonGethers@gmail.com

Facebook
oag1rottie@hotmail.com

Sent: Saturday, September 24, 2011 5:30 PM
To: Jaws - 3

[...]

Holger Fiallo <holgerfiallo@...>

It is a speech program that comes with window.

Sent: Saturday, September 24, 2011 5:30 PM
To: Jaws - 3

[...]

Dorothy <Dorothy.ingram-gorban@...>

I wonder if she has a spare speech engine like nvda to tide her over, if even narrator fails it sounds serious. depending on how long ago the issue happened how about trying system restore Maybe you can talk her through it Dorothy?

[...]

I wonder if you have narrator? it would be hard not to as it is part
of windows try turning it on and off on your own computer. your friend must
have it, indeed when I first had a computer I would turn it on by accident,
and turning it off was the problem .It sounds like a funny old man
nattering in the background

[...]

2.g.i <2.g.i.84972@...>

Hi,
turning on narrator is a great idea
to turn it on
hold down the windows key then press the letter u
then let them both go & this should turn on narrator.

----- Original Message ----- From: "O.Addison Gethers" <oag1rottie@hotmail.com>

----- Original Message ----- From: "Holger Fiallo" <holgerfiallo@comcast.net>

Sent: Saturday, September 24, 2011 5:30 PM
To: Jaws - 3

[...]

good luck, however remember system restore can be a life saver, I used it 2
times this year, only regret I had was once not being fast enough, since I
had fewer choices of date by waiting. You never know jaws may suddenly wake
up when it hears narator. computers are very odd at times dorothy

Sent: Saturday, September 24, 2011 5:30 PM
To: Jaws - 3

[...]

First of all, I forgot to mention about my friend computer tower ,her old computer tower power wouldn't come on at all because the panel is gone!! She find another computer tower from someone ,so she took that computer tower to the computer shop where her old computer tower was ,so the people can take out everything out of her old computer tower such as hard drive,jaws program and etc to put in the computer tower that she got from a friend. She was on the computer on friday and jaws was working there. So when she went on her computer on yesterday morning that when she discover jaws isn't saying anything at all!! I have given her some suggestion trying to activate her jaws and still not coming back on!! I will see if she can try to press ctrl + alt + j to see what's happen from there this evening. If jaws doesn't come back on then I will have to call FS technical support with her on the phone,I asked her last night if she have the jaws 7 cd ,she told me that she doesn't remember where she put the cd. I will let you know what I find out this evening to see if jaws come back on or not when I give her a call this evening!!

O. Addison Gethers

e-mail address
oag1rottie@hotmail.com
O.AddisonGethers@gmail.com

Facebook
oag1rottie@hotmail.com

Sent: Saturday, September 24, 2011 5:30 PM
To: Jaws - 3

[...]

Hello Dorothy,
I don't think she have a speare speech program in her computer I think not for sure!! I was thinking since she got it back from the computer shop on friday morning and jaws was working right there and wonder what's made her jaws not saying nothing at all on yesterday morning!! I wonder if it could be her sound drive is gone!!

O. Addison Gethers

e-mail address
oag1rottie@hotmail.com
O.AddisonGethers@gmail.com

Facebook
oag1rottie@hotmail.com

[...]

Thanks for this suggestion ,I will get my friend to try to see if she can press the window key + u to see if the narrator will come on !!

O. Addison Gethers

e-mail address
oag1rottie@hotmail.com
O.AddisonGethers@gmail.com

Facebook
oag1rottie@hotmail.com

Sent: Saturday, September 24, 2011 5:30 PM
To: Jaws - 3

[...]

Really though, your friend needs to just phone Freedom Scientific technical support. There's very little we can do to help by going through the O.Addison Gethers relay service.

Chris

O.Addison Gethers <oag1rottie@...>

Hello Chris,
I'm going to call my friend in next hour to see if she can try to press window key u to see what's happen from there . If jaws doesn't come back on then I will have to call FS technical support tomorrow morning with her on the phone.

O. Addison Gethers

e-mail address
oag1rottie@hotmail.com
O.AddisonGethers@gmail.com