From: "Kenny Peyatt" <p.wildcat1234@gmail.com>
To: <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2011 11:45 AM
Subject: Beta testing jaws 13:

Hi I plan to try jaws 13 beta on my vista laptop tonight. I will let you
know how it gos.
Kenny Peyatt

Dorothy <dorothy.ingram-gorban@...>

Good luck do you think you will see if the excel will work in Jaws 12 or is
that to risky?\it is hard to understand how something as basic as excel
could have been left out, I was speaking to a friend in Uk who was still
using jaws 7, but had Office 7 aand he can use excel, it is the oddest
oversight,for fs to make and I still think it is a bit worrying they have
not said plainly it will be fixed before jaws13 is ready to be launched..
dorothy

Hi I plan to try jaws 13 beta on my vista laptop tonight. I will let you
know how it gos.
Kenny Peyatt

Dorothy <Dorothy.ingram-gorban@...>

how did it go? dorothy