Unscribe

Robert <homatawk@...>

I hope this e-mail will get to someone who cares. I would prefer to be removed from this mailling list. My reason is that while I was hospitalized for a week my in box received so many e-mail from everyone who had a commputer problem that my in box ran out of space. So full that some of my regular email buddies have sending me their e-mails to me since their messages were returned to them as being undeliverable.

Dave...

Robert,

Sorry to hear of your hospitalization. However you don't unsubscribe that
way, even if you spelled it right next time. Go here and unsubscribe:

Dave Carlson
From my Dell Latitude 630.