Blind Tunes Translation to new languages

John Martyn

Hi all,
As for wrapping up the blind tunes project, I am focusing on the translations for it. You can translate to any language you like and I need some volunteers.
Already I have the following languages going or in process:
Dutch, finnish, hebrew, portuguese, spanish, swedish, and italian.
If uou would like to take a swing at it and would like being included in the special thanks section, please write back to Support@BlindTunes.net
Thanks so much for your contributions thus far,
John Martyn

Peter op t Hof

John,

The work for Dutch is nearlly completed.
Did you change things in the last 1,5 months?

Op 17-9-2011 23:49, John Martyn schreef:

Hi all,
As for wrapping up the blind tunes project, I am focusing on the translations for it. You can translate to any language you like and I need some volunteers.
Already I have the following languages going or in process:
Dutch, finnish, hebrew, portuguese, spanish, swedish, and italian.
If uou would like to take a swing at it and would like being included in the special thanks section, please write back to Support@BlindTunes.net
Thanks so much for your contributions thus far,
John Martyn
Met vriendelijke groet, Peter op 't Hof

John Martyn

Yes, some stuff has been updated. Once you send me the translations you have, I'll update the files and resend them.
John

The work for Dutch is nearlly completed.
Did you change things in the last 1,5 months?

Op 17-9-2011 23:49, John Martyn schreef:
Hi all,
As for wrapping up the blind tunes project, I am focusing on the translations for it. You can translate to any language you like and I need some volunteers.
Already I have the following languages going or in process:
Dutch, finnish, hebrew, portuguese, spanish, swedish, and italian.
If uou would like to take a swing at it and would like being included in the special thanks section, please write back to Support@BlindTunes.net
Thanks so much for your contributions thus far,
John Martyn

Ngoc Ly <lyvanngoc@...>

hi all,

I am using jaws 12 with window 7.

I want to know how many percentage of CPU are being used when I am activating specific software such as Jaws and Window live mail, for example. I go to task manager by pressing the combination of ctrl+shift+escape then ctrl+tab to process plage.

The dialogue gives out a lot of information. How can I know the percentage of used space in my CPU?

thank in advance for any helps that you provide

Ngoc Ly
lyvanngoc@gmail.com

Yes, some stuff has been updated. Once you send me the translations you
have, I'll update the files and resend them.
John
The work for Dutch is nearlly completed.
Did you change things in the last 1,5 months?

Op 17-9-2011 23:49, John Martyn schreef:
Hi all,
As for wrapping up the blind tunes project, I am focusing on the translations for it. You can translate to any language you like and I need some volunteers.
Already I have the following languages going or in process:
Dutch, finnish, hebrew, portuguese, spanish, swedish, and italian.
If uou would like to take a swing at it and would like being included in the special thanks section, please write back to Support@BlindTunes.net
Thanks so much for your contributions thus far,
John Martyn

Chris Smart <csmart8@...>

just hit Insert+numpad 3 when you're in the Windows Task manager dialog.
Chris

-----Original Message----- From: John Martyn
Sent: Sunday, September 18, 2011 5:47 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter op t Hof" <opthofp@xs4all.nl>
The work for Dutch is nearlly completed.
Did you change things in the last 1,5 months?

Op 17-9-2011 23:49, John Martyn schreef:
Hi all,
As for wrapping up the blind tunes project, I am focusing on the translations for it. You can translate to any language you like and I need some volunteers.
Already I have the following languages going or in process:
Dutch, finnish, hebrew, portuguese, spanish, swedish, and italian.
If uou would like to take a swing at it and would like being included in the special thanks section, please write back to Support@BlindTunes.net
Thanks so much for your contributions thus far,
John Martyn

Peter op t Hof

Fair enough!

Thanks for the info.

Op 18-9-2011 0:47, John Martyn schreef:

[...]

inthane <inthaneelf@...>

do you have a list of languages you want it in, and/or a list of the assorted items that need translation?

elf
. Moderator, Blind Access Help.
. Owner: Alacorn Computer Enterprises
www.alacorncomputer.com
. proprietor: Inthane's Grab Bag
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com

As for wrapping up the blind tunes project, I am focusing on the translations for it. You can translate to any language you like and I need some volunteers.
Already I have the following languages going or in process:
Dutch, finnish, hebrew, portuguese, spanish, swedish, and italian.
If uou would like to take a swing at it and would like being included in the special thanks section, please write back to Support@BlindTunes.net
Thanks so much for your contributions thus far,
John Martyn

John Martyn

The following languages are already in process:
Dutch, finnish, hebrew, portuguese, spanish, swedish, and italian.
If you happen to know german or another language that would be great.
John

As for wrapping up the blind tunes project, I am focusing on the translations for it. You can translate to any language you like and I need some volunteers.
Already I have the following languages going or in process:
Dutch, finnish, hebrew, portuguese, spanish, swedish, and italian.
If uou would like to take a swing at it and would like being included in the special thanks section, please write back to Support@BlindTunes.net
Thanks so much for your contributions thus far,
John Martyn

John Martyn

How's the dutch translation coming along?
John Martyn