From: "George B" <gbmagoo@...>
To: <jfw@...>
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2011 4:20 PM
Subject: jaws 13 and quicken

just to let you all know i tried the jaws 13 and the o c r feature with
quicken 2010, and when i do the command for it to o c r a window it did it
and would read things i had no idea that were on my regester, i.e. twords
the bottom of the window there is a line that says i downloaded zero, and
without the o c r i had no idea it was there eather in p c curser or jaws
cursor

George B

i can do most the things i want to do but now i see with the o c r i am
going to look at some other things like invoices and etc.

Very interesting. How well are you able to use quicken with JAWS?
just to let you all know i tried the jaws 13 and the o c r feature
with
quicken 2010, and when i do the command for it to o c r a window it
did it
and would read things i had no idea that were on my regester, i.e.
twords
the bottom of the window there is a line that says i downloaded zero,
and
without the o c r i had no idea it was there eather in p c curser or
jaws
cursor

Peter Holdstock <peterholdstock@...>

What version of Quicken is it? Sadly I don't think it's supported in the UK any more.

Peter

just to let you all know i tried the jaws 13 and the o c r feature with
quicken 2010, and when i do the command for it to o c r a window it did it
and would read things i had no idea that were on my regester, i.e. twords
the bottom of the window there is a line that says i downloaded zero, and
without the o c r i had no idea it was there eather in p c curser or jaws
cursor

George B

quicken 2010 home and business