Apple accessibility email

Nickus de Vos <bigboy529@...>

Accessibility@apple.com
-original message-
Subject: Apple accessibility email
From: John Martyn <johnrobertmartyn@gmail.com>
Date: 13/09/2011 23:58

Hi folks,
Sorry to be a bother but I have misplaced the accessibility email for apple or iTunes. We aretrying to get apple's attention through as many channels as we can.
We're also trying to get in touch with Stevie Wonder who made the push for iPods to be voice over, or at least he helped.
If someone has the email for apple's accessibility that would be great.
Thanks,
John

John Martyn

Thanks Nick. We'll see what apple's reaction to Blind Tunes is. I didn't want to come to them with something incomplete hence why I am writing to them after the project has seen some action.
It appears that blind tunes is working rather well for JAWS than ever before.
Again thenks,
John