dictionary?

daniel <gutz2020@...>

Does anyone know if there are any dictionary programs accesable with jaws.
I'll probably be needing one for my English class this year. \
Daniel

will you have internet access? there are tons online. :)

At 10:16 PM 9/12/2011, you wrote:
Does anyone know if there are any dictionary programs accesable with jaws.
I'll probably be needing one for my English class this year. \
Daniel

Dave...

Daniel,

Not sure, but there's always the good old spell check application for when
you're writing a message or a document. Like "accesable " is not in the
dictionary.

Dave Carlson
From my Dell Latitude 630.