jaws13

Dorothy <dorothy.ingram-gorban@...>

I have become confused by the mass of posts on this subject so much so,I
seek clarification please, is jaws 13 out this week or not please. More
importantly regardless of whether we have bought jaws 13, are the issues
relating to jaws 12 to be fixed first. I think if fs wants happy users this
assurance needs to be given rapidly, can do without the sporting fixtures
just fix one verson now do not want to hear buy another update to get
it,surely this mustbe seen as reasonable by fs? dorothy

Chris Smart <csmart8@...>

No, Jaws 13 is not out yet. If you want to know for sure when it gets released, check the Freedom Scientific Website on a regular basis!!!
Perhaps subscribe to their rss feed.

Chris

Gerald Levy

I read about the new OCR feature in JAWS 13 that will supposedly convert text contained within unlabeled web page graphics into speech. I'm wondering whether this OCR function will be able to solve image captchas. If so, it would really be a significant improvement. Any thoughts?

Gerald