Topics

recomendation for backing up or copping a dvd

oscarcorella5@gmail.com <oscarcorella5@...>

hi, does anyone know of a program that works well with jaws for burning dvds?
Preferably free?

thanks

Chris Smart <csmart8@...>

Nero is great, but not free.

At 06:27 PM 9/3/2011, you wrote:
hi, does anyone know of a program that works well with jaws for burning dvds?
Preferably free?

thanks

ken lawrence

not sure but can't you do that with windows media player 11 or higher? don't know much about DVDs.Huh?