Interested in being a part of a remote radio drama visually impaired and blind production team including voice acting script writing and mixing?

Tanja Milojevic <tanja631@...>

Hello everyone,
I am in touch with a radio drama reviewer who calls himself captain radio.
He likes the idea of blind or visually impaired radio drama producers.
I know that many of you use sonar and compose and record your own music.
Would you be interested in being part of a remote group of blind and
visually impaired audio drama producers who can work together on projects
with acting producing and scripting? If so, please email me and let me know.
You can also feel free to shoot Captain radio an email.
captainradio@captainradio.com
His website is
www.captainradio.com <http://www.captainradio.com/>
My email address is: