From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Nickus de Vos
Sent: Friday, September 02, 2011 12:25 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Slightly OT free blog websites

Hi all sorry for this being a bit OT but it also involves jaws. I want
to start a blog and was wondering if any of you have experience with
free blog hosting sites? I looked around and looks like
www.blogger.com or www.wordpress.com is the most popular options but
not sure which to go for and if any of them has accessibility issues
with jaws.