From: ferretdance83
Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2011 11:09 AM
To: jfw@...
Subject: When will JAWS 13 be out?

Will JAWS 13 be out this year, or should I just go ahead and get JAWS 12?

Lori Richardson
President of Ferrets at Heart
Ferret Rescue in Huron, Ohio
http://ferretsatheart.com/

Holger Fiallo
Kind Regard

Loreal Lavigna <Llavigna2@...>

It is likely to be out later this year close to Winter of 2011. I haven't
seen anything as of yet online with regard to the beta of JFW13 yet, but
then again between work and last weekend's hurricane turned tropical storm
and its damage to the northeast, I'm I haven't exactly had time to look
online for any info.
Loreal

Will JAWS 13 be out this year, or should I just go ahead and get JAWS 12?

Lori Richardson
President of Ferrets at Heart
Ferret Rescue in Huron, Ohio
http://ferretsatheart.com/

Charles Coe

Hi,

According to the FS Training page there are webinars listed for November on
JAWS 13. So can it be assumed that 13 will be released around this time?

charles

Will JAWS 13 be out this year, or should I just go ahead and get JAWS 12?

Lori Richardson
President of Ferrets at Heart
Ferret Rescue in Huron, Ohio
http://ferretsatheart.com/

Marilyn Rushton <mr.lists@...>

Good news. I wonder what they'll do next!

I was looking through the Help files this morning to find out how to take an
item from my Programs list and put it onto my Start Menu. I was unable to
find the info, and was wondering if someone could tell me how to find it or
the actual keystrokes to be used?

Thanks,

Marilyn.

According to the FS Training page there are webinars listed for November on
JAWS 13. So can it be assumed that 13 will be released around this time?

charles

Will JAWS 13 be out this year, or should I just go ahead and get JAWS 12?

Lori Richardson
President of Ferrets at Heart
Ferret Rescue in Huron, Ohio
http://ferretsatheart.com/

Chris Smart <csmart8@...>

I'm guessing 13 will be out by the end of the year. It's up to you whether to wait or not. You could always contact Freedom Scientific and ask if they will honour a purchase of 12; that is, if 13 comes out right after you buy 12, see if they'll give you the upgrade to 13 at no cost. It's worth a try.

At 12:09 PM 9/1/2011, you wrote:
Will JAWS 13 be out this year, or should I just go ahead and get JAWS 12?

Dave...

Marilyn,

Oh, I'm sure they'll fix all the bugs from JAWS 10 through 12 and not add a
single new feature. And I'm sure they will get rid of ResearchIt.

Oh, and I have a bridge in Arizona that I'm selling cheap!

Dave Carlson
From my Dell Latitude 630.

According to the FS Training page there are webinars listed for November on
JAWS 13. So can it be assumed that 13 will be released around this time?

charles

Will JAWS 13 be out this year, or should I just go ahead and get JAWS 12?

Lori Richardson
President of Ferrets at Heart
Ferret Rescue in Huron, Ohio
http://ferretsatheart.com/

Gerald Levy

If you want to add a program to the Start menu, highlight it on the Programs list, launch the Context menu and scroll down to Pin to Start menu.

Gerald

According to the FS Training page there are webinars listed for November on
JAWS 13. So can it be assumed that 13 will be released around this time?

charles

Will JAWS 13 be out this year, or should I just go ahead and get JAWS 12?

Lori Richardson
President of Ferrets at Heart
Ferret Rescue in Huron, Ohio
http://ferretsatheart.com/

Gerald Levy

That's funny. I have a bridge here in New York City I'm selling cheap, and it ain't the Java Access Bridge. LOL!

Gerald

According to the FS Training page there are webinars listed for November on
JAWS 13. So can it be assumed that 13 will be released around this time?

charles

Will JAWS 13 be out this year, or should I just go ahead and get JAWS 12?

Lori Richardson
President of Ferrets at Heart
Ferret Rescue in Huron, Ohio
http://ferretsatheart.com/

Dave...

Gerald,

That would be true for Vista or Windows 7, I presume? Don't know anything
about pinning with XP.
Dave Carlson
From my Dell Latitude 630.
If you want to add a program to the Start menu, highlight it on the Programs
list, launch the Context menu and scroll down to Pin to Start menu.

Gerald

Will JAWS 13 be out this year, or should I just go ahead and get JAWS 12?

Lori Richardson
President of Ferrets at Heart
Ferret Rescue in Huron, Ohio
http://ferretsatheart.com/

Chris Smart <csmart8@...>

oops, ignore my advice there. It looks like it'll be out by November, and if you have 12 by then, covered by your SMA.

Marilyn Rushton <mr.lists@...>

Thanks, Gerald.

If you want to add a program to the Start menu, highlight it on the Programs

list, launch the Context menu and scroll down to Pin to Start menu.

Gerald

Will JAWS 13 be out this year, or should I just go ahead and get JAWS 12?

Lori Richardson
President of Ferrets at Heart
Ferret Rescue in Huron, Ohio
http://ferretsatheart.com/

Charles Coe

Hi,

I also have a bridge in Brooklyn that I could sell but it has been over
sold.

I believe that only stiff competition from another software company will
cause FS to sharpen their programming skills. Therefore improving their text
to speech software and eliminating errors or at best reducing them.

Charles -----Original Message-----

According to the FS Training page there are webinars listed for November on
JAWS 13. So can it be assumed that 13 will be released around this time?

charles

Will JAWS 13 be out this year, or should I just go ahead and get JAWS 12?

Lori Richardson
President of Ferrets at Heart
Ferret Rescue in Huron, Ohio
http://ferretsatheart.com/

gary melconian <globcastcapital@...>

Hello there are a few good ones but we wont mention them on this list, so
not to be banned bythe list moderator and we know that a few of us use the
rest of the competition, an then think about jaws when we have to .

According to the FS Training page there are webinars listed for November on
JAWS 13. So can it be assumed that 13 will be released around this time?

charles

Will JAWS 13 be out this year, or should I just go ahead and get JAWS 12?

Lori Richardson
President of Ferrets at Heart
Ferret Rescue in Huron, Ohio
http://ferretsatheart.com/

David <davidwhitehead1957@...>

Hello there;

Someone was asking how to add item to the start menu?

Are we asking for windows XP?

That would be true for Vista or Windows 7, I presume? Don't know anything
about pinning with XP.
Dave Carlson
From my Dell Latitude 630.
If you want to add a program to the Start menu, highlight it on the Programs
list, launch the Context menu and scroll down to Pin to Start menu.

Gerald

Will JAWS 13 be out this year, or should I just go ahead and get JAWS 12?

Lori Richardson
President of Ferrets at Heart
Ferret Rescue in Huron, Ohio
http://ferretsatheart.com/

daniel <gutz2020@...>

I'm pretty sure it'll be out before December, I saw some webinars on jaws 13
in December I think.

Marilyn Rushton <mr.lists@...>

Yes, Windows XP. Unfortunately, I don't seem to have a "Pin to Start Menu"
in my context menu.

With thanks,

Marilyn.

Someone was asking how to add item to the start menu?

Are we asking for windows XP?

That would be true for Vista or Windows 7, I presume? Don't know anything
about pinning with XP.
Dave Carlson
From my Dell Latitude 630.
If you want to add a program to the Start menu, highlight it on the Programs
list, launch the Context menu and scroll down to Pin to Start menu.

Gerald

Will JAWS 13 be out this year, or should I just go ahead and get JAWS 12?

Lori Richardson
President of Ferrets at Heart
Ferret Rescue in Huron, Ohio
http://ferretsatheart.com/

Dave...

Correct. There is none. What you need to do is:

1. C:\documents and settings\[YourUserName]\start menu\programs
2. Browse to what you want to copy.
3. Copy.
4. C:\documents and settings\[YourUserName]\start menu\
5. Paste.

See if that works.

Dave Carlson
From my Dell Latitude 630.

Someone was asking how to add item to the start menu?

Are we asking for windows XP?

That would be true for Vista or Windows 7, I presume? Don't know anything
about pinning with XP.
Dave Carlson
From my Dell Latitude 630.
If you want to add a program to the Start menu, highlight it on the Programs
list, launch the Context menu and scroll down to Pin to Start menu.

Gerald

Will JAWS 13 be out this year, or should I just go ahead and get JAWS 12?

Lori Richardson
President of Ferrets at Heart
Ferret Rescue in Huron, Ohio
http://ferretsatheart.com/

George B

maybe one of you who wanted to help should find out first what o s they are
useing dah

Will JAWS 13 be out this year, or should I just go ahead and get JAWS
12?

Lori Richardson
President of Ferrets at Heart
Ferret Rescue in Huron, Ohio
http://ferretsatheart.com/

robert hebert <roberthebert@...>

I have contacted FS re this matter and they have assured me that Jaws 13
would be released on the very day that it is ready to be released. As they
are very anxious to sell this exciting new product, thereby increasing
revenue and generating cash flow, they will be working like bees over the
next several weeks.
I guess a more appropriate question is "how many times will posters ask on
this list when Jaws 13 will be released."
If memory serves me correctly, I believe this thread was the final straw
that then prompted me to unsubscribe from the list--directions for which can
be found at the bottom of said list.