From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Mike Mote
Sent: Monday, August 29, 2011 5:07 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support mailing list
Subject: Jaws in a call center environment

Hi folks! I wanted to ask if anyone has ever used jaws in a call center
work environment. I may be taking a job soon that requires me to work in a
virtual call center. I'm really interested to see how jaws reacts. Anyone
ever had experience with this before?

Chris Smart <csmart8@...>

Did I just read the words flourishing and call center in the same sentence? :) sorry, just struck me as ...

northstar1950@...

well, i worked at hilton reservations in carrolton tx and used jaws there and it worked quite well. depends on the software being used.

Legend has it that on Monday 8/29/2011 04:07 PM, Mike Mote said:
Hi folks! I wanted to ask if anyone has ever used jaws in a call center work environment. I may be taking a job soon that requires me to work in a virtual call center. I'm really interested to see how jaws reacts. Anyone ever had experience with this before?

check out my sendspace offerings at:
http://www.sendspace.com/folder/i7xwg4

Mike Mote <mikemote@...>

Don, how recently did you try with Cloud 10?