calcuator

Chris Smart <csmart8@...>

Wow, thanks for that Website Ben. Great resource.

Ben Humphreys <brh@...>

It's a valid JAWS question because much of the functionality of the calculator is locked away behind mouse clickable buttons on the display. Fortunately, there are about 90 keyboard shortcuts available to overcome this problem.

See the following article on how to locate these keyboard shortcuts

http://superuser.com/questions/274264/windows-calculator-shortcut-keys

Briefly, hitF1, tab to Shortcut Keys and hit Enter, then tab around until you get to the windows calculator shortcut keys, which contains a table of 2 columns by 90 rows, at least in Windows 7 help.

Ben

At 09:56 PM 8/25/2011, you wrote:

At the risk of getting someone mad for being off topic on this list. How
does one do square roots and negative numbers on the built in calculator on
windows. The only way I could see to possibly tie this in with jaws is that
I use 10.0.

Thanks,

Daniel.

Ambrose <ambroselh@...>

The calculator has a scientific mode and the help menu tells you the keys