From: "Tony Schnurr" <tcb_357@att.net>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2011 4:31 AM
Subject: Using AVG Security 2011 with JAWS

Hello,

I would like to hear from anyone who has tried using the new AVG Internet
Security 2011 with JAWS.
I am using the latest build of JAWS 12. Before upgrading from AVG 9 to AVG
2011; I would like to hear the experiences of those who have tried this
version of AVG. I am not looking for any specific guidance on using this
product. I am simply wanting to confirm whether or not this latest version
is still accessible using JAWS.

Thanks.

Regards.

Tony

Nickus de Vos <bigboy529@...>

Hi I am looking for a new anti virus program, planning to buy AVG 2011
but will first try out the free version also s\using latest jaws 12
and windows 7.

On 8/23/11, Dorothy <Dorothy.ingram-gorban@zen.co.uk> wrote:
I assume you mean the free version? it is wise to ask since for a time a
few years ago avg. stopped working with jaws,but latter changed their minds
after many protests, I used to use it but not now my reason and I am not
sure why this happens is although I set it correctly once information was
saved in an external drive and then put onto another computer avg tags them
very often as attachments,when they are not. also getting rid of it is hard
it needs almost digging out of your registry,I am using essentials and
malware bytes,hope I have spelt that right,and on both a windows 7 machine
and an old XP and they are fine regards
Dorothy laptop
I would like to hear from anyone who has tried using the new AVG Internet
Security 2011 with JAWS.
I am using the latest build of JAWS 12. Before upgrading from AVG 9 to
AVG
2011; I would like to hear the experiences of those who have tried this
version of AVG. I am not looking for any specific guidance on using this
product. I am simply wanting to confirm whether or not this latest
version
is still accessible using JAWS.

Thanks.

Regards.

Tony

Nickus de Vos <bigboy529@...>

Hi just downloaded AVG 2011 30 day trial version. I don't know how it
was before but the current version is accessible. I won't say 100% but
it's useable. I was able to go in to the control pannel change some
settings, I'm able to click on all buttons and I'm currently busy
doing a scan.

On 8/23/11, Nickus de Vos <bigboy529@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]

djasister@...

No, it is not.

I would like to hear from anyone who has tried using the new AVG Internet
Security 2011 with JAWS.
I am using the latest build of JAWS 12. Before upgrading from AVG 9 to AVG
2011; I would like to hear the experiences of those who have tried this
version of AVG. I am not looking for any specific guidance on using this
product. I am simply wanting to confirm whether or not this latest version
is still accessible using JAWS.

Thanks.

Regards.

Tony

djasister@...

With windows 7 open virus vault and it will crash and tke stuff to the vault does not belong.

I would like to hear from anyone who has tried using the new AVG
Internet
Security 2011 with JAWS.
I am using the latest build of JAWS 12. Before upgrading from AVG 9 to
AVG
2011; I would like to hear the experiences of those who have tried this
version of AVG. I am not looking for any specific guidance on using
this
product. I am simply wanting to confirm whether or not this latest
version
is still accessible using JAWS.

Thanks.

Regards.

Tony

Dorothy <dorothy.ingram-gorban@...>

Normally there is a free version and for offices a paid version,but I
should ask the makers yourself,since as I emailed off list for a while it
did not work with jaws then after some pressure issued a version thatdid. I
removedmine last Year on one pc and in spring on another for reasons
mentioned once saved in an external drive and then put onto a new computer
they are tagged as attachments when they are not,also getting rid of it
meant it had to be dug outof the registry I forget name of maker but why not
email them and get in writing or email a confirmation regarding screen
readers? Regards Dorothy

I would like to hear from anyone who has tried using the new AVG
Internet
Security 2011 with JAWS.
I am using the latest build of JAWS 12. Before upgrading from AVG 9 to
AVG
2011; I would like to hear the experiences of those who have tried this
version of AVG. I am not looking for any specific guidance on using
this
product. I am simply wanting to confirm whether or not this latest
version
is still accessible using JAWS.

Thanks.

Regards.

Tony

Bill Spiry <aspiry@...>

I'm using AVG pro and it works fine.

I would like to hear from anyone who has tried using the new AVG
Internet Security 2011 with JAWS.
I am using the latest build of JAWS 12. Before upgrading from AVG 9
to AVG 2011; I would like to hear the experiences of those who have
tried this version of AVG. I am not looking for any specific
guidance on using this product. I am simply wanting to confirm
whether or not this latest version is still accessible using JAWS.

Thanks.

Regards.

Tony

djasister@...

What is that baught verstion?

Chris Smart <csmart8@...>

At 07:03 PM 8/23/2011, you wrote:
What is that baught verstion?
Say what??

Tony Schnurr

Thank you.
Is that pro version of AVG you are using the 2011 version?
I am using the paid version of AVG 9 which continues to work well with JAWS
12. I found out that I could renew my license for 2 years and continue
using version 9. So I can either wait until I am more confident that 2011
works with JAWS or try it on a test machine.

I would like to hear from anyone who has tried using the new AVG
Internet Security 2011 with JAWS.
I am using the latest build of JAWS 12. Before upgrading from AVG 9
to AVG 2011; I would like to hear the experiences of those who have
tried this version of AVG. I am not looking for any specific
guidance on using this product. I am simply wanting to confirm
whether or not this latest version is still accessible using JAWS.

Thanks.

Regards.

Tony

Ann Marie Medlar <amedlar1@...>

I use AVG pro and no pro.
Once you install you can easily schedule to scan your pc daily. When I download a file after AVG is installed:
Highlight file download
press application key
arrow down to AVG and enter
scan begins
alt+tab to AVG session
I then press alt+s for scan results and history
control+end to bottom of history report
file shows that scanned and no trouble reported.