From: Chris Smart <@ve3rwj>
Sender: jfw-bounces@...
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 23:41:37
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.<jfw@...>
Cc: <blindwindows7@...>; <ddots-l@...>
Subject: Unwanted Racist Emails from Mostafa.al'madi

I wasn't going to post on this matter again. However, I quickly
found the place to report abuse to Gmail.l.

I believe Mostafa Al'Mahdy harvested my email address from this or
similar blindness-related listserves. Since he has chosen to
ignore my public and private requests to not be mailed any more of
his political rantings, I have reported him to Gmail. Those of you
receiving similar mail may wish to do likewise.
The form at this URL requests message headers, gmail user id of the
offending party, and the message body of one of the offending
emails, so be sure to have that handy to paste into the right places.

http://mail.google.com/support/bin/request.py?contact_type=abuse

Chris

Chris Smart <csmart8@...>

that works too, but it doesn't discourage the sender from continuing to annoy people.

At 11:47 PM 8/21/2011, you wrote:
I just block the email senders whose messages I no longer wish to receive. Plus I have a program on my blackberry which does much of the same.
Loreal

From: Chris Smart <@ve3rwj>
Sender: jfw-bounces@...
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 23:41:37
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.<jfw@...>
Cc: <blindwindows7@...>; <ddots-l@...>

I wasn't going to post on this matter again. However, I quickly
found the place to report abuse to Gmail.l.

I believe Mostafa Al'Mahdy harvested my email address from this or
similar blindness-related listserves. Since he has chosen to
ignore my public and private requests to not be mailed any more of
his political rantings, I have reported him to Gmail. Those of you
receiving similar mail may wish to do likewise.
The form at this URL requests message headers, gmail user id of the
offending party, and the message body of one of the offending
emails, so be sure to have that handy to paste into the right places.

http://mail.google.com/support/bin/request.py?contact_type=abuse

Chris

Charles Coe

Got his messages also. Wasn't sure if others received them.

From: Chris Smart <@ve3rwj>
Sender: jfw-bounces@...
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 23:41:37
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.<jfw@...>
Cc: <blindwindows7@...>; <ddots-l@...>

Also spam@... works will kepp this handythanks he apparently has gotten it from here or maybe one of the NFB lists or even skype lists

I wasn't going to post on this matter again. However, I quickly
found the place to report abuse to Gmail.l.

I believe Mostafa Al'Mahdy harvested my email address from this or
similar blindness-related listserves. Since he has chosen to
ignore my public and private requests to not be mailed any more of
his political rantings, I have reported him to Gmail. Those of you
receiving similar mail may wish to do likewise.
The form at this URL requests message headers, gmail user id of the
offending party, and the message body of one of the offending
emails, so be sure to have that handy to paste into the right places.

http://mail.google.com/support/bin/request.py?contact_type=abuse

Chris

Gary King

Isn't there a way to block someone in Gmail? I have made good use of the Block Senders List in the email programs I've used. It even helps with those "Out of Office" messages that some folks send out to demonstrate their importance.

Gary King
w4wkz@...

I wasn't going to post on this matter again. However, I quickly found the place to report abuse to Gmail.l.

I believe Mostafa Al'Mahdy harvested my email address from this or similar blindness-related listserves. Since he has chosen to ignore my public and private requests to not be mailed any more of his political rantings, I have reported him to Gmail. Those of you receiving similar mail may wish to do likewise.
The form at this URL requests message headers, gmail user id of the offending party, and the message body of one of the offending emails, so be sure to have that handy to paste into the right places.

http://mail.google.com/support/bin/request.py?contact_type=abuse

Chris

Claire Ryan <claire.ryan24@...>

Hi Gary,

I think this link would help to answer your question:
http://email.about.com/od/gmailtips/qt/et_block_sender.htm

Thanks,
Claire.

On 8/22/11, Gary King <w4wkz@...> wrote:
[...]

Alex Stone <alex.stone@...>

SO do I. I know this is off topic, and James will probably kick my ass, but
does anyone know if such a program exists for the iphone?
Cheers
Alex

I wasn't going to post on this matter again. However, I quickly
found the place to report abuse to Gmail.l.

I believe Mostafa Al'Mahdy harvested my email address from this or
similar blindness-related listserves. Since he has chosen to
ignore my public and private requests to not be mailed any more of
his political rantings, I have reported him to Gmail. Those of you
receiving similar mail may wish to do likewise.
The form at this URL requests message headers, gmail user id of the
offending party, and the message body of one of the offending
emails, so be sure to have that handy to paste into the right places.

http://mail.google.com/support/bin/request.py?contact_type=abuse

Chris

James Homuth

Folks, I asked this thread be dropped. I'm not asking again. Next reply,
moderated. Enough said.

James,
List Admin

I wasn't going to post on this matter again. However, I quickly
found the place to report abuse to Gmail.l.

I believe Mostafa Al'Mahdy harvested my email address from this or
similar blindness-related listserves. Since he has chosen to
ignore my public and private requests to not be mailed any more of
his political rantings, I have reported him to Gmail. Those of you
receiving similar mail may wish to do likewise.
The form at this URL requests message headers, gmail user id of the
offending party, and the message body of one of the offending
emails, so be sure to have that handy to paste into the right places.

http://mail.google.com/support/bin/request.py?contact_type=abuse

Chris

Mike & Barbara In Arcadia <mb69mach1@...>

Hi Chris,

I am trying to report this Almahdhy A'hole to Gmail, but how do get the
information they require? The help link that is provided for finding the
required headers gives that dreaded " 404 message." Do you use the Internet
Headers from the details page in message properties or the message source
headers? All help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks much, take care.
Mike