Eudora (was another question about programs that work with JFW)

Ben Humphreys <brh@...>

Bill,

While Eudora lives on in open-source, the last version produced by Qualcom is Eudora 7.1.0.9 and that version is very accessible with JAWS, something that I do not believe is true of the newer open-source versions.

Happily, Eudora 7.1.0.9 works fine with Windows 7 and Qualcom has graciously provided the following code to unlock the full mode without cost:

RegFirstNamePro= Paid_Mode_No_Support
RegLastNamePro=Without_X1_Search
RegCodePro=4352-4846-7641-3881

You may download Eudora from

* http://www.eudora.com/cgi-bin/export.cgi?productid=EUDORA_win_7109

Ben

At 02:40 PM 8/21/2011, you wrote:
Hello,
I now have JFW 12 on my computer and am running windows 7. I was wondering about eudorah. if they still have a free mail program and do they have a version that works with Windows 7?
I used to use it back in the days of Dos.
Thanks in advance.
Bill Deatherage

Robert Logue <bobcat11@...>

Thanks Ben for this very valuable and helpful information. I'm going to take advantage of it rather than mess around with stuff others are having trouble with on Windows 7.

Bob