From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Brian and Denise Albriton
Sent: Sunday, August 21, 2011 9:34 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: upgrading jaws from 7 to 12

Has anyone move from jaws 7 to 12 and if so how much did it cost?
Checking on behalf of a friend.

Andrew J. LaPointe

Hi, I just got the jaws 12 demo and have 6.2 now. When I spoke with Fredom
last week, they told me that it would cost $400.00 to get the full version
of 12. Please keep in mind that I never had the contract, I don't know if
that makes a difference. Andy and Shubert

Has anyone move from jaws 7 to 12 and if so how much did it cost?
Checking on behalf of a friend.

Gerald Levy

Full price! You mean FS doesn't even give you a break if you are already a loyal JAWS user? So somebody who is using an older version of JAWS like JAWS 7 or 8 would pay the same $1000 for JAWS 12 as somebody who has never used JAWS before? This just doesn't seem fair.

Gerald