From: "Ann Byrne" <annakb@...>
Sent: Saturday, August 20, 2011 6:08 PM
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Subject: baseball scores with Research It

What do I enter in the list box to get baseball scores? I tried Cubs, then chicago, and then blank, tabbed to MLB scores, and got no results.

ken lawrence

You're supposed to enter date as a two digit day, two digit month and 4 digit year, but Baseball scores are down the contract with ESPN expired and then they haven't worked since june at least.

What do I enter in the list box to get baseball scores? I tried
Cubs, then chicago, and then blank, tabbed to MLB scores, and got no results.

Ann Byrne