Research It Stock Quotes

David <davidwhitehead1957@...>

Hello here's what I got
From research it,
IBM;

Stock Quotes
IBM stock quote - International Business Machines Corporation
Dow Jones Industrial Average:
10,817.65
Down 172.93(1.57%)
S&P500:
1,123.53
Down 17.12%

-----Original Message-----
From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Farfar on Laptop
Sent: Friday, August 19, 2011 4:09 PM
To: JFW Mailing List
Subject: Research It Stock Quotes

As much as I hate to admit this, I do use ResearchIt to look at my stock
quote. Anyone else noticed problems? I only get the following when looking
at IBM:

Stock Quotes
IBM stock quote - International Business Machines Corporation

Press ESCAPE to close this message.

Started happening today.

Is it possible that ResearchIt is crashing along with the market?

Dave Carlson
From my Dell Latitude 630, currently not nearly close enough for my comfort
try to remedy that situation.

Bissett, Tom <tom.bissett@...>

I suppose it is posible but it is more likely that the page has changed.
The problem with researchit is that it actually reads the page at specified positions. If naything makes the layout change researchit can not retrieve the information.
A great idea but a real bust in actuallity

Regards
Tom Bisset

As much as I hate to admit this, I do use ResearchIt to look at my stock
quote. Anyone else noticed problems? I only get the following when looking
at IBM:

Stock Quotes
IBM stock quote - International Business Machines Corporation

Press ESCAPE to close this message.

Started happening today.

Is it possible that ResearchIt is crashing along with the market?

Dave Carlson
From my Dell Latitude 630, currently not nearly close enough for my comfort
try to remedy that situation.

Dave...

As much as I hate to admit this, I do use ResearchIt to look at my stock
quote. Anyone else noticed problems? I only get the following when looking
at IBM:

Stock Quotes
IBM stock quote - International Business Machines Corporation

Press ESCAPE to close this message.

Started happening today.

Is it possible that ResearchIt is crashing along with the market?

Dave Carlson
From my Dell Latitude 630, currently not nearly close enough for my comfort
try to remedy that situation.