Google Chrome

Kirsten Edmondson <kirsten.edmondson@...>

Does this work ok with Jaws 12 (latest update)? As far as everyone knows.
I wondered if I might sort out some of my jaws issues if I tried something
other than IE as my browser. I know firefox 6 has come out today and I
wasn't sure to get that or not because of it being the latest version I
didn't know how stable that would be with jaws either.
Any thoughts on Chrome or Firefox 6 would be appreciated.
Thanks.
Kirsten.

Chris Smart <csmart8@...>

Kirsten, if you're using an older machine with XP, why worry about newer browsers? Unless of course there are Websites which won't work for you with an older version of IE or similar.

and, as far as I know, chrome is inaccessible.

Kirsten Edmondson <kirsten.edmondson@...>

Chrome is not inaccessible, I just sent a message saying so. I am using Win
7, so I fail to understand your question.
I am just trying out different browsers in the hope that it might improve my
jaws functioning.

Kirsten, if you're using an older machine with XP, why worry about
newer browsers? Unless of course there are Websites which won't
work for you with an older version of IE or similar.

and, as far as I know, chrome is inaccessible.

Steve <k8sp@...>

Nope, probably on both, although Firefox 6 might work. Chrome definitely is not.