Accessible Media Player besides Winamp?

Chris Smart <csmart8@...>

I need a change.

Can anybody recommend a small, fast and flexible music player that is accessible? I'm not so interested in VLC, since newer versions of it are not accessible.

Is Foobar 2000 accessible?

thanks
Chris

Nickus de Vos <bigboy529@...>

Hi Chris, I needed a change about a year ago from real player, winamp
and whatever else. I was as anti apple as you can get but thought what
the hell I'll try itunes. I installed it and loved it from the start.
It's fully accessible accept for the itunes store which is about 80%
accessible. It does everything you want and does nothing that it
shouldn't. A lot of people don't like the way it orggennises your
media but it works for me. A few weeks ago I said on this list that
people using it should save themselves a coppy of the latest Itunes
10.4.4 I think it is, because itunes 11 will apparently be a total
rebuild and I don't know what that meens for its accessibility. Try
itunes and ask if their's anything else.

On 8/14/11, Chris Smart <csmart8@cogeco.ca> wrote:
I need a change.

Can anybody recommend a small, fast and flexible music player that
is accessible? I'm not so interested in VLC, since newer versions
of it are not accessible.

Is Foobar 2000 accessible?

thanks
Chris

Chris Smart <csmart8@...>

Thanks for the iTunes suggestion. I already have it and really only use it to access the iTunes store.

Most of my music is in flac format, which iTunes does not support.

thanks
Chris

At 03:32 PM 8/14/2011, you wrote:
[...]

Dave Scrimenti <dscrimenti@...>

Why you need a change when something works, I'll never understand. Nevertheless, Foobar2000 is accessible, at least it was. I haven't used it for about 3 years, so can't say if it still is. And by the way, someone here claimed to be successfully using the latest version of VLC.