From: jfw-bounces@... [mailto:jfw-bounces@...]
On Behalf Of Gezim Rexha
Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2011 5:33 AM
To: Jfw@...
Subject: Update for Windows Live Essentials

Hi all,

My computer is telling me that an update for Windows Live essentials is
available. Before deciding to install it, I wanted to ask if anybody of you
has tried it to make sure that it works with JAWS.

Regards,
Gezim

Gezim Rexha

I have installed the essentials earlier, so I am already using ribbons. However, it seems that there is a new update available and that's why I wanted to make sure it works with JAWS.

Many thanks for your reply,
Gezim

Well, yes the latest version of windows live essentials does work with jaws
12, however, just be aware, the latest version will incorporate the ribbon,
so you'll need to learn how to navigate the menus,
Other then that? It's fine.

My computer is telling me that an update for Windows Live essentials is
available. Before deciding to install it, I wanted to ask if anybody of you
has tried it to make sure that it works with JAWS.

Regards,
Gezim

Dave...

Gezim,

Perhaps if you tell us what version of WLM you currently have, and if
possible, what version is being pushed out? How can we know anything without
that information?
Dave Carlson
From my Dell Latitude 630, currently not nearly close enough for my comfort
try to remedy that situation.

My computer is telling me that an update for Windows Live essentials is
available. Before deciding to install it, I wanted to ask if anybody of you
has tried it to make sure that it works with JAWS.

Regards,
Gezim

David <davidwhitehead1957@...>

Hello there;

It's probably windows esentials 2011

Open windows live mail, now press,
Ctrl+insert+v
You will hear the version.

not sure it's what every was installed on the computer. an HP computer
windows seven. got it in march.

My computer is telling me that an update for Windows Live essentials is
available. Before deciding to install it, I wanted to ask if anybody of you
has tried it to make sure that it works with JAWS.

Regards,
Gezim

David <davidwhitehead1957@...>

Hello there;