What does this Bulk mean that people are putting in subject lines?

Daniel McGee <venables134@...>

Hi all, as you have guessed subject says it all.

I was just wanting to know since I'm not sure of the terminology of what this means in an email concept.

I don't want too many answers because the last thing I want to do is flood the list with the same wording etc so once I get a few answers I'll let you all know so the thread can be stopped.

I'm sure it's obvious once someone tells me but at the moment I haven't got a clue! LOL

Many Thanks

Daniel

Chris Smart <csmart8@...>

it means eat more fiber.

Actually, it's probably just something the mailing list software inserts, not something people are typing.

kimsan <kimsansong@...>

Eat more fiber? Hahaha. You are so funny!
Thanks for the explination nonetheless.

kimsansong@aol.com