lotus notes shortcut keys? [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Adam.Morris@...

Hi Michael,

Tab works fine, but I need to change the classification of emails which is
just after the subject.

I was hoping there may have been a way to jump from field to field rather
than having to tab multiple times back and forward but seems like this is
not the case.

I have looked at the help and made the changes suggested.

Thank you for your assistance.

Adam Morris

Sydney Entertainment Processing Centre

Department of Immigration and Citizenship

Telephone: 02 8861 4373 , (Monday-Thursday

Email: adam.morris@immi.gov.au

"Michael Rivera"
<michaellrivera@v
erizon.net> To
Sent by: "'The Jaws for Windows support
jfw-bounces@lists list.'"
.the-jdh.com <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
cc

04/08/2011 10:50 Subject
RE: lotus notes shortcut keys?
[SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]
Please respond to Protective Mark
"The Jaws for
Windows support
list."
<jfw@lists.the-jd
h.com>

Adam,

My agency uses Notes as well. Unfortunately, I don't find Notes as easy to
navigate as Outlook, but I do have it pretty much under control. Notes has
an incredible number of options, and getting the right mix can make the
difference between having a useful tool and a headache.

When you say you want a short-cut to get from field to field, I'm assuming
that the tab key is not working for you. Jaws has a good description of
settings in Notes that you should use to make Jaws work better with Notes.
You'll find this in the Jaws help system, under application support.

Regards,
Michael