From: David Bailes
Sent: Monday, August 01, 2011 1:38 PM
To: jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Subject: Re: IE9 and typing web addresses

Hi,
to switch the autocomplete off in the address bar:
1. Go the the advanced page of the internet options dialog
2. In the Settings tree view, there's the item Use inline autocomplete ..., which by default is on. Spacebar toggles it on and off.

David.

IE9 seems to remember other things I've typed even though I have auto
complete stuff turned off, or do I/ How do I keep it from second guessing
me?
It seems to be filling in stuff that's in my favorites.

David Bailes