Topics

jaws update:

Kenny Peyattt jr.

I like this new jaws update. It works great. I wish they would fix the mlb scores in research it.

northstar1950@...

research-it will never be always fixed because when a page changes, the research-it in jaws will always break. i think it should be scrapped and make room for real fixes.
just my opinion.

Legend has it that on Monday 7/25/2011 02:54 PM, Kenny Peyatt said:
I like this new jaws update. It works great. I wish they would fix the mlb scores in research it.

check out my sendspace offerings at:
http://www.sendspace.com/folder/i7xwg4

Bill Spiry <aspiry@...>

I find Research it extremely useful.

research-it will never be always fixed because when a page changes,
the research-it in jaws will always break. i think it should be
scrapped and make room for real fixes.
just my opinion.

Legend has it that on Monday 7/25/2011 02:54 PM, Kenny Peyatt said:
I like this new jaws update. It works great. I wish they would fix
the mlb scores in research it.

check out my sendspace offerings at:
http://www.sendspace.com/folder/i7xwg4

James Homuth

Research It is useful. If you missed last night's NHL or MLB game... Other
than that, please, just kill it. Just a thought.

research-it will never be always fixed because when a page changes, the
research-it in jaws will always break. i think it should be scrapped and
make room for real fixes.
just my opinion.

Legend has it that on Monday 7/25/2011 02:54 PM, Kenny Peyatt said:
I like this new jaws update. It works great. I wish they would fix the
mlb scores in research it.

check out my sendspace offerings at:
http://www.sendspace.com/folder/i7xwg4

Dave...

Bill,

I do use Research It almost every day to check stock quotes and to use
Wictionary/Wikipedia. Those are elements that the word "research" seem
appropriate. Somehow the word "research" does not bring up sport scores in
my mind. But then it's an opinion, after all.

Dave Carlson
From my Dell Latitude 630, currently not nearly close enough for my comfort
try to remedy that situation.

research-it will never be always fixed because when a page changes,
the research-it in jaws will always break. i think it should be
scrapped and make room for real fixes.
just my opinion.

Legend has it that on Monday 7/25/2011 02:54 PM, Kenny Peyatt said:
I like this new jaws update. It works great. I wish they would fix
the mlb scores in research it.

check out my sendspace offerings at:
http://www.sendspace.com/folder/i7xwg4

Holger Fiallo <holgerfiallo@...>

agreed wutg you or news search.

research-it will never be always fixed because when a page changes,
the research-it in jaws will always break. i think it should be
scrapped and make room for real fixes.
just my opinion.

Legend has it that on Monday 7/25/2011 02:54 PM, Kenny Peyatt said:
I like this new jaws update. It works great. I wish they would fix
the mlb scores in research it.

check out my sendspace offerings at:
http://www.sendspace.com/folder/i7xwg4

Holger Fiallo
Kind Regard

northstar1950@...

until it breaks, i myself never use it i use the search engines found on the internet and work quite well for me.

Legend has it that on Monday 7/25/2011 10:15 PM, Bill Spiry said:
I find Research it extremely useful.

research-it will never be always fixed because when a page changes,
the research-it in jaws will always break. i think it should be
scrapped and make room for real fixes.
just my opinion.

Legend has it that on Monday 7/25/2011 02:54 PM, Kenny Peyatt said:
I like this new jaws update. It works great. I wish they would fix
the mlb scores in research it.

check out my sendspace offerings at:
http://www.sendspace.com/folder/i7xwg4

check out my sendspace offerings at:
http://www.sendspace.com/folder/i7xwg4

soner

the effort and time wasted on a feature which is particular just to Americans, is firstly useless, and secondarily shows how much FS cares about its international users.

On 7/26/2011 7:06 AM, northstar1950@... wrote:
until it breaks, i myself never use it i use the search engines found on the internet and work quite well for me.

Legend has it that on Monday 7/25/2011 10:15 PM, Bill Spiry said:
I find Research it extremely useful.

research-it will never be always fixed because when a page changes,
the research-it in jaws will always break. i think it should be
scrapped and make room for real fixes.
just my opinion.

Legend has it that on Monday 7/25/2011 02:54 PM, Kenny Peyatt said:
I like this new jaws update. It works great. I wish they would fix
the mlb scores in research it.

check out my sendspace offerings at:
http://www.sendspace.com/folder/i7xwg4

check out my sendspace offerings at:
http://www.sendspace.com/folder/i7xwg4

Smart Eze

FS should perhaps consider scrapping Research-It totally from the next JAWS
upgrade.

As an international customer, I find no significantly added value of
Research-It to my use of JAWS. I can use the various search engines on the
internet for whatever I could otherwise painstakingly accomplish with
Research-It.

I cannot speak for the american users, But Research-It has been an unfair
wrestler, since its introduction into JAWS. Is this OK? I wonder!!!

Regards, smart

research-it will never be always fixed because when a page changes,
the research-it in jaws will always break. i think it should be
scrapped and make room for real fixes.
just my opinion.

Legend has it that on Monday 7/25/2011 02:54 PM, Kenny Peyatt said:
I like this new jaws update. It works great. I wish they would fix
the mlb scores in research it.

check out my sendspace offerings at: http://www.sendspace.com/folder/i7xwg4

Howard <hwolcott@...>

hi:
good luck on that one.
I presume we will no longer have sports scores.
maybe in jaws 13 they will magically return as a big feature for wanting jaws 13.

howard wolcott

I like this new jaws update. It works great. I wish they would fix the mlb scores in research it.

Barry J. Campbell <Barry.J.Campbell@...>

I don't like this release I wish they would leave research it alone and fix
what is broken in other programs and applications. can we start naming the
fixes we want.

I like this new jaws update. It works great. I wish they would fix the
mlb scores in research it.

Mike Mote <mikemote@...>

I'm not a big complainer, but I would just like to see things that worked in previous versions to still work in newer versions. In other words, if it's not broken, don't fix it.