From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Ann Marie Medlar
Sent: 19 July, 2011 7:40 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Facebook email list and question

Hi all,
I went no mail on FB email list but I cannot remember how to get back on
list. Any help appreciated.
I believe my PC might have been compromised. I changed FB password, used
anti spyware software and AVG 2011 Pro anti virus software.
I have several emails defined in Outlook Express.
I use
amedlar1@gmail.com
on Facebook and have another email
akienle1@gmail.com
defined as an account in OE but I don't believe defined to FB. I might have
defined this email to FB but honestly cannot remember.
Today I received a message from
akienle1@gmail.com requesting to be my friend on amedlar1@gmail.com So if
anyone has any ideas how I can get back on Facebook jaws email list or has
any ideas about this above problem please help.
Thanks,
Ann

Ann Marie Medlar <amedlar1@...>