From: "Jimmy Jones" <jawsstudent@...>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@...>
Sent: Friday, July 15, 2011 11:22
Subject: [Bulk] JAWS not reading message in windows live mail

Good afternoon,

I am trying to help someone with WLM. She has been reading her mail with
JAWS 12 but today although WLM shows the message list it doesn't read the
message when it is opened.

I noticed that when she opens WLM JAWS says something about outlook Express.
She tells me she had programs from her old computer transferred to her new
window seven, but that was some time ago.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Jimmy

Nermin

Hi Dave,

Outlook Express cannot be installed on Win7, what this person hears is a list view mistakenly classified as "OUtlook express message list", must be somewhere in the JAWS scripts. I get that too when I arrow up and down my messages, but not regularly and I cannot even reproduce it.
I just learnt to ignore it.
Regards,

Nermin