Jaws responds slowly to keystrokes

Dave...

Ah, Mostafa -- you are back? Welcome.

Dave Carlson

From: "mostafa almahdy" <mostafa.almahdy@gmail.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Friday, July 08, 2011 17:10
Subject: Re: Jaws responds slowly to keystrokes

Probably she has to take out any unnecessary data ; as for the major
rate of response is quite relevant to the average range of promptness
on your computer.
Another theory is to repair JAWS ; I sincerely hope that's help.

On 7/9/11, Mike & Barbara In Arcadia <mb69mach1@charter.net> wrote:
Hi All,

Afriend is having a problem with her keystroke response time & we're
trying
to figure out if it is a Jaws issue. Here is what she has to say.

I'm using Jaws 11 on a laptop and desktop both using Windows XP. On both
of
them, I can wait several seconds after I have pressed a key, before
Jaws either echoes it or responds to it.

Do any of you have any ideas as to how I can decrease the wait? All help
will be greatly appreciated. Thanks much, take care.
Mike