Topics

Don't know how I got subscribed to this list but I want off

Terry Dowd <terryldowd@...>

Haven't tried three times to unsubscribe this is ridiculous don't even use jaws anymore

Alex Stone <alex.stone@...>

Probably because you were on the old list and on nomail;. If you want off then take yourself offk, nobodyy's forcing you to be a member.

On 02/12/2015 09:58, Terry Dowd wrote:
Haven't tried three times to unsubscribe this is ridiculous don't even use jaws anymore

James Homuth

You were placed on this list because you were on the old JAWS list, which I
moved to this service two days ago. You were very likely nomail, so wouldn't
have seen my warnings re: the move. If you're having issues unsubscribing,
contact me privately and I'll see what can be done.

James,
List Admin

Haven't tried three times to unsubscribe this is ridiculous don't even use
jaws anymore

Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@...>

If sending to unsubscribe, there always is good old blocked sender.

Bye for now,

Carolyn

Haven't tried three times to unsubscribe this is ridiculous don't even
use jaws anymore

Ronnie Hill

Hi I think the logo of the name of JFW the Group should be there in my opinion that can be helpful for me to find them searching by pressing Control plus shift plus F that is does not working because the logo of the name of the groups is missin.
Is there is a way doing that in differnt way?
I'm using OutLook Express.
Thank you.
Ronnie.