clickable

Kimsan <kimsansong@...>

I’m trying to read about a job description; however, it says clickable. How do I activate a clickable element using ie 11 and jaws 16.

Thanks.

Richard B. McDonald

I think the JAWS command is Control+Insert+Enter while on the element?

Sent: Tuesday, December 01, 2015 1:19 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: clickable

I’m trying to read about a job description; however, it says clickable. How do I activate a clickable element using ie 11 and jaws 16.

Thanks.

Gary King

Kimsan,
Have you tried pressing Enter on the clickable element?  That works on the Sign Out clickable on my bank site.

Gary King
w4wkz@...

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, December 01, 2015 3:19 PM

Thanks.

Kimsan <kimsansong@...>

I’ve tried spacebar, enter, CTRL jaws key enter, left mouse click, nothing.  However,  I noticed after I pressed spacebar on the clickable element, I had to click the button to view the job description, which opened in a new window.

Sent: Wednesday, December 2, 2015 4:55 PM
Subject: Re: clickable

Kimsan,

Have you tried pressing Enter on the clickable element?  That works on the Sign Out clickable on my bank site.

Gary King
w4wkz@...

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Tuesday, December 01, 2015 3:19 PM

Thanks.

Kimsan <kimsansong@...>

I thought that was for the mouse over, but I managed to resolve it, as I clicked a button to view the job description.

Thanks.

Sent: Wednesday, December 2, 2015 6:26 AM
Subject: Re: clickable

I think the JAWS command is Control+Insert+Enter while on the element?

Sent: Tuesday, December 01, 2015 1:19 PM

Thanks.