moderated listing of emails in inbox

kevin meyers

Hello, some how my inbox is now broke down to only show emails for a certain day. It says “group by: expanded: date: today expanded” How can I have all emails shown and not have to hit enter on of these groupings?

david

hello;

you didn't indicate which email program your asking about, however, I check the properies of your message it appears your using outlook 2016,

if this is true,

try the following;

if you would like your inbox messages to show in one long list,

try,

alt+v=view,

now tab until you hear;

arrange by, alt+v/a/b,

you most likely will hear, dates checked,

or, just simply do the alt+v=view,

now press, a/b,

so, alt+v/a/b,

now, you need to shift+tab until you hear;

show in groups checked,  press the enter key, this will uncheck the group by date, and you will have a long list of email messages.

i hope this is what your wanting.

       Statistics are like a bikini.  What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital.