Admin: jfw@lists.the-jdh.com now points to this list.

James Homuth

I'm still seeing people sending mail to the old list addresses. That's to be expected, given how high trafick this list is it's possible some of you haven't seen we've made the change yet. So, while we wait for things to catch up, I've gone ahead and cheated. As of a couple minutes ago, all the old @lists.the-jdh.com addresses officially point to an equivalent address at groups.io. This should hopefully help to cut down on some of the confusion that's bound to stick around for a while yet as we all get used to the system. So, don't worry if you accidentally send a post to jfw@... instead of where it's supposed to go. Now, I've redirected it for you.

James,

List Admin

John Martyn <johnrobertmartyn@...>

What is the correct address to send to so I don't keep sending this way and wipe out old email address?
Thanks,
John

On 11/30/2015 7:53 PM, James Homuth wrote:

I'm still seeing people sending mail to the old list addresses. That's to be expected, given how high trafick this list is it's possible some of you haven't seen we've made the change yet. So, while we wait for things to catch up, I've gone ahead and cheated. As of a couple minutes ago, all the old @lists.the-jdh.com addresses officially point to an equivalent address at groups.io. This should hopefully help to cut down on some of the confusion that's bound to stick around for a while yet as we all get used to the system. So, don't worry if you accidentally send a post to jfw@... instead of where it's supposed to go. Now, I've redirected it for you.

James,

List Admin

James Homuth

The new address is at the bottom of every message that gets sent to the list, along with several others. It'll be at the bottom of this one.

James,
List Admin

[...]

List Admin

O.Addison Gethers

I like this groups to stay with groups.io  because old groups address where jfw list was I don’t get all the post and don’t get my post like in here .

I'm still seeing people sending mail to the old list addresses. That's to be expected, given how high trafick this list is it's possible some of you haven't seen we've made the change yet. So, while we wait for things to catch up, I've gone ahead and cheated. As of a couple minutes ago, all the old @lists.the-jdh.com addresses officially point to an equivalent address at groups.io. This should hopefully help to cut down on some of the confusion that's bound to stick around for a while yet as we all get used to the system. So, don't worry if you accidentally send a post to jfw@... instead of where it's supposed to go. Now, I've redirected it for you.

James,

List Admin

No virus found in this message.