JAWS blind accessible DVR

John Martyn <johnrobertmartyn@...>

Anyone know of a DVR that can be controlled through my system using JAWS? Is there anything close that can be scripted as well? I would provide these scripts for free with some guidance. Am running direct TV, but can buy a different DVR. The whole goal of this is to start bringing more interactive content to users.
Thanks,
John

john.falter

Hi Brad:
I thought that the Direct DVR was programmable from your PC.

On 11/30/2015 10:00 PM, John Martyn wrote:
Anyone know of a DVR that can be controlled through my system using JAWS? Is there anything close that can be scripted as well? I would provide these scripts for free with some guidance. Am running direct TV, but can buy a different DVR. The whole goal of this is to start bringing more interactive content to users.
Thanks,
John

David Ingram

Would this work for direct as well as u-verse customers?  I’m a u-verse customer and I’d like to know whether this would work for u-verse since I think the direct tv has become part of at&t family of companies?  Thank you for any information that you might have concerning this.

Sent: Monday, November 30, 2015 11:19 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS blind accessible DVR

Hi Brad:

Thanks,
John

Drew Hunthausen

My family has Verizon FIOS and the DVR is not accessible in any way as far as I know. I’d love to be able to use and program it myself!!!! So awesome

Sent: Tuesday, December 01, 2015 12:59 AM

Would this work for direct as well as u-verse customers?  I’m a u-verse customer and I’d like to know whether this would work for u-verse since I think the direct tv has become part of at&t family of companies?  Thank you for any information that you might have concerning this.

Sent: Monday, November 30, 2015 11:19 PM

Hi Brad:

Thanks,
John