JAWS blind accessible DVR

John Martyn <johnrobertmartyn@...>

Anyone know of a DVR that can be controlled through my system using JAWS? Is there anything close that can be scripted as well? I would provide these scripts for free with some guidance. Am running direct TV, but can buy a different DVR. The whole goal of this is to start bringing more interactive content to users.
Thanks,
John

john.falter

Hi Brad:
I thought that the Direct DVR was programmable from your PC.

On 11/30/2015 10:00 PM, John Martyn wrote:
Anyone know of a DVR that can be controlled through my system using JAWS? Is there anything close that can be scripted as well? I would provide these scripts for free with some guidance. Am running direct TV, but can buy a different DVR. The whole goal of this is to start bringing more interactive content to users.
Thanks,
John

David Ingram

Would this work for direct as well as u-verse customers?  I’m a u-verse customer and I’d like to know whether this would work for u-verse since I think the direct tv has become part of at&t family of companies?  Thank you for any information that you might have concerning this.

I thought that the Direct DVR was programmable from your PC.

On 11/30/2015 10:00 PM, John Martyn wrote:

Anyone know of a DVR that can be controlled through my system using JAWS? Is there anything close that can be scripted as well? I would provide these scripts for free with some guidance. Am running direct TV, but can buy a different DVR. The whole goal of this is to start bringing more interactive content to users.
Thanks,
John

Drew Hunthausen

My family has Verizon FIOS and the DVR is not accessible in any way as far as I know. I’d love to be able to use and program it myself!!!! So awesome