Topics

List Migration largely complete.

James Homuth

Everyone has been moved over successfully from the old list. I'll now be working with the groups.io folks to get our archives moved over. If there are issues with the new list, feel free to address them with me at your convenience.

Moderator candidates, I will be getting in touch with those I've chosen later in the week. It was supposed to have been done by now, but unforseen complications have put a bit of a kink in that plan.

James,

List Admin 

Andre Jarreau <andre.jarreau@...>

All good here.

Sent: Monday, November 30, 2015 11:45 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: List Migration largely complete.

Everyone has been moved over successfully from the old list. I'll now be working with the groups.io folks to get our archives moved over. If there are issues with the new list, feel free to address them with me at your convenience.

Moderator candidates, I will be getting in touch with those I've chosen later in the week. It was supposed to have been done by now, but unforseen complications have put a bit of a kink in that plan.

James,

List Admin 

David Moore

Hi all,
I am getting all messages at the new address, working great. Thank you, because I like Groups.io better and this will make for a great future.

Sent: Monday, November 30, 2015 1:55 PM
Subject: Re: List Migration largely complete.

All good here.

Moderator candidates, I will be getting in touch with those I've chosen later in the week. It was supposed to have been done by now, but unforseen complications have put a bit of a kink in that plan.

James,

List Admin

Gerald Levy

But the subject field does not contain the name of this list, like every other list I belong to.

Gerald

Sent: Monday, November 30, 2015 4:13 PM

Hi all,
I am getting all messages at the new address, working great. Thank you, because I like Groups.io better and this will make for a great future.

All good here.

Moderator candidates, I will be getting in touch with those I've chosen later in the week. It was supposed to have been done by now, but unforseen complications have put a bit of a kink in that plan.

James,

List Admin

James Homuth

This list has not, and will not, put anything in the subject line. I've tried that before and very nearly had a civil war on my hands. It should be easy enough to filter based on the from or to/cc address.

James,

List Admin

On Mon, Nov 30, 2015 at 01:22 pm, Gerald Levy

wrote:

But the subject field does not contain the name of this list, like every other list I belong to.

Gerald

Hi all,

All good here.

James,

List Admin

This list has not, and will not, put anything in the subject line. I've tried that before and very nearly had a civil war on my hands. It should be easy enough to filter based on the from or to/cc address.

James,

List Admin

Amy Bower

I got all the messages in digest format before. now I'm getting all individual messages. how do I get back to digest?
thanks.
amy b.

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 30, 2015, at 4:22 PM, Gerald Levy <bwaylimited@...> wrote:

Gerald

Hi all,

All good here.

James,

List Admin

Larry Kontz <kontzle@...>

I am having the wsame problem... HELP!  Constant messages to my IN BOX!  Larry

Sent: Monday, November 30, 2015 2:29 PM

I got all the messages in digest format before. now I'm getting all individual messages. how do I get back to digest?
thanks.
amy b.

Sent from my iPhone

Gerald

Hi all,

All good here.

James,

List Admin

Avast logo

This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
www.avast.com

Hi,

I believe there is a way to control this via email (try snding an email to jfw+digest@groups.io; James, can you take a look at these email addresses and send a reminder to all of us please?).

Cheers,

Joseph

Sent: Monday, November 30, 2015 1:30 PM

thanks.

amy b.

Sent from my iPhone

Gerald

Hi all,

All good here.

James,

List Admin

Deb and the girls

I use jaws at home and Window-eyes at work.  Anyone had any problems with WE 8.4 and ie11 not playing nice with each other?

Sent: Monday, November 30, 2015 3:29 PM

James,

List Admin

wrote:

Gerald

Hi all,

All good here.

James,

List Admin

James,

List Admin

James Homuth

You'll want to take this up on a window eyes mailing list, please.

James,
List Admin

Sent: November-30-15 4:48 PM

I use jaws at home and Window-eyes at work.  Anyone had any problems with WE 8.4 and ie11 not playing nice with each other?

Sent: Monday, November 30, 2015 3:29 PM

James,

List Admin

wrote:

Gerald

Hi all,

All good here.

James,

List Admin

James,

List Admin