From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of John J. Fioravanti, Jr.
Sent: Saturday, May 26, 2018 12:45 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Word 2016 and jaws reading "space marker and Paragraph Marker"

Hello:
I'm using Jaws 2018 and word 2016.
I'm new to Word 2016 and was trying to figure out how to format paragraphs. In doing so, I hit something in the ribbon and now every word document I read jaws is saying "space marker" and "Paragraph marker." Does anyone know how I can get rid of this?
Thank you.

John J. Fioravanti, Jr.

Thanks a lot.