moderated accessibil finger reader for Jaws

Nino Dagostino

Hi:

I am thinking about getting a finger printer readerso, when I go to the web sites I like to go to I can use the finger reader.

I am not sure if this is a good idea or not, please share.

Have a good day.

Mario

can you explain what you mean by finger reader?
is it some sort of device?

I am thinking about getting a finger printer readerso, when I go to the web
sites I like to go to I can use the finger reader.

I am not sure if this is a good idea or not, please share.

Have a good day.

Dan Longmore

Many computers, especially laptops now offer the ability to swipe your
finger over a small pad and your fingerprint then serves as your password to
enter the system.

Dan

can you explain what you mean by finger reader?
is it some sort of device?

I am thinking about getting a finger printer readerso, when I go to the web
sites I like to go to I can use the finger reader.

I am not sure if this is a good idea or not, please share.

Have a good day.

Bill Tessore

I believe this “finger reader” is actually called a “biometric security scanner”. Shabbat shalom,

Bill Tessore
billtessore@gmail.com

On May 26, 2018, at 8:14 AM, Dan Longmore <danlongmore44@gmail.com> wrote:

Many computers, especially laptops now offer the ability to swipe your
finger over a small pad and your fingerprint then serves as your password to
enter the system.

Dan

can you explain what you mean by finger reader?
is it some sort of device?

I am thinking about getting a finger printer readerso, when I go to the web
sites I like to go to I can use the finger reader.

I am not sure if this is a good idea or not, please share.

Have a good day.

Nino Dagostino

Hi:

It is a finger print reader instead of typing password you use your finger
print reader instead of typing passwords.

can you explain what you mean by finger reader?
is it some sort of device?

I am thinking about getting a finger printer readerso, when I go to the web
sites I like to go to I can use the finger reader.

I am not sure if this is a good idea or not, please share.

Have a good day.

Angel

I do have a question regarding this finger print reader. If one wishes to either give, or sell, the computer, how does one change the finger print access to the computer?

It is a finger print reader instead of typing password you use your finger
print reader instead of typing passwords.

can you explain what you mean by finger reader?
is it some sort of device?

I am thinking about getting a finger printer readerso, when I go to the web
sites I like to go to I can use the finger reader.

I am not sure if this is a good idea or not, please share.

Have a good day.

Nino Dagostino

Hi:

I am sure there is a way to turn off the reader

The reader uses microst hello technology

I do have a question regarding this finger print reader. If one wishes to
either give, or sell, the computer, how does one change the finger print
access to the computer?
It is a finger print reader instead of typing password you use your
finger print reader instead of typing passwords.

can you explain what you mean by finger reader?
is it some sort of device?

I am thinking about getting a finger printer readerso, when I go to
the web sites I like to go to I can use the finger reader.

I am not sure if this is a good idea or not, please share.

Have a good day.

Hi,
You need to remove fingerprints (Settings/Accounts/Sign-in options).
As for accessible fingerprint reader with JAWS, it depends on whether JAWS
will red log-in screen at startup, as well as announce fingerprint
enrollment process.
Cheers,
Joseph

I am sure there is a way to turn off the reader

The reader uses microst hello technology

I do have a question regarding this finger print reader. If one wishes to
either give, or sell, the computer, how does one change the finger print
access to the computer?
It is a finger print reader instead of typing password you use your
finger print reader instead of typing passwords.

can you explain what you mean by finger reader?
is it some sort of device?

I am thinking about getting a finger printer readerso, when I go to
the web sites I like to go to I can use the finger reader.

I am not sure if this is a good idea or not, please share.

Have a good day.

Bill Tessore

Yes, biometric identification thumb prints among others() is a security feature available on iPhones and many other modern devices that is far safer from unwanted intrusion, and easier to use than difficult to remember passwords. Shabbat shalom,