moderated Amazon website

Elaine Young <hidden_spring@...>

Hi all,

In the past I could breeze right through a purchase on amazon.com/access/

But not any more! I've heard they have made some changes and it has left me totally frustrated! Then on top of that, I couldn't even find the Amazon disability phone number on their website. Can anyone tell me what it is? I may need to become "dependent" on their disability customer service.  Grrrrrrrrr!

Elaine

--

Anyone can count the seeds in an apple, but only God can count the apples in a seed. - Robert H. Schuller

Avoid Botox: How To Remove Eye Bags & Wrinkles In 1 Minute
Fit Mom Daily
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5b08ad853b58c2d8406d6st04duc

Richard Turner <richardturner42@...>

I don't know if it is a different number than their regular customer service, but this is what I have:
888-283-1678
HTH,
Richard

In the past I could breeze right through a purchase on amazon.com/access/

But not any more! I've heard they have made some changes and it has left
me totally frustrated! Then on top of that, I couldn't even find the
Amazon disability phone number on their website. Can anyone tell me what
it is? I may need to become "dependent" on their disability customer
service.  Grrrrrrrrr!

Elaine

--

Anyone can count the seeds in an apple, but only God can count the apples in a seed. - Robert H. Schuller

Avoid Botox: How To Remove Eye Bags & Wrinkles In 1 Minute
Fit Mom Daily
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5b08ad853b58c2d8406d6st04duc

Sandra Streeter

Just ordered stuff a couple weeks ago--no problems. Are you in the States?

Sandra

"Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced."
(James Baldwin)

In the past I could breeze right through a purchase on amazon.com/access/

But not any more! I've heard they have made some changes and it has left
me totally frustrated! Then on top of that, I couldn't even find the
Amazon disability phone number on their website. Can anyone tell me what
it is? I may need to become "dependent" on their disability customer
service. Grrrrrrrrr!

Elaine

--

Anyone can count the seeds in an apple, but only God can count the apples in a seed. - Robert H. Schuller

Avoid Botox: How To Remove Eye Bags & Wrinkles In 1 Minute
Fit Mom Daily
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5b08ad853b58c2d8406d6st04duc

ely.r@...

Elaine
The support number is:
at 1-888-283-1678
I pretty much just use the regular Amazon site without too many issue.
Luck,
Rick
Dr. Rick Ely
TVI, Vision Consultant
451 Rocky Hill Road
Florence, MA 01062
&413() 727-3038

In the past I could breeze right through a purchase on amazon.com/access/

But not any more! I've heard they have made some changes and it has left me totally frustrated! Then on top of that, I couldn't even find the Amazon disability phone number on their website. Can anyone tell me what it is? I may need to become "dependent" on their disability customer service. Grrrrrrrrr!

Elaine

--

Anyone can count the seeds in an apple, but only God can count the apples in a seed. - Robert H. Schuller

Avoid Botox: How To Remove Eye Bags & Wrinkles In 1 Minute Fit Mom Daily http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5b08ad853b58c2d8406d6st04duc

Elaine Young <hidden_spring@...>

Hi,

I am in the states and just 2 weeks ago I ordered and had no problems. Just a problem tonight. Have no clue why- and actually I am still wondering if my order went through since I have not received a confirmation via email. Not sure what is going on.

Thanks to all for your help. I've got the number now and will check on my order tomorrow through the disability number.

Elaine

-----Original Message----- From: Elaine Young
Sent: Friday, May 25, 2018 8:42 PM
To: jfw@groups.io

Hi all,

In the past I could breeze right through a purchase on amazon.com/access/

But not any more! I've heard they have made some changes and it has left
me totally frustrated! Then on top of that, I couldn't even find the
Amazon disability phone number on their website. Can anyone tell me what
it is? I may need to become "dependent" on their disability customer
service.  Grrrrrrrrr!

Elaine
--

Anyone can count the seeds in an apple, but only God can count the apples in a seed. - Robert H. Schuller

Doctor Warns: Stop Eating This Vegetable Immediately
Gundry MD
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5b08ba35e5bc33a357820st04duc

Shirley Tracy

Elaine, I posted a few days ago that sometimes I have no trouble with returns, but other times I do. This is also the same for placing an order. I’m not sure why. Look online for your account. You can check your orders. But I would venture to agree that your order did not go through, if you didn’t get the email.

Shirley Tracy

--

Anyone can count the seeds in an apple, but only God can count the apples in a seed. - Robert H. Schuller

Doctor Warns: Stop Eating This Vegetable Immediately

Gundry MD

http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5b08ba35e5bc33a357820st04duc

netbat66

you usually won't find your order until it has been shipped.
i don't use the accessibility site because there are so many things that don't work.
also i have to log out before i leave the two sites and go to the other because amazon remembers your log on and which site you were useing the last time it logged you on.
i can go to amazon.com and it will log me in to the accessibility site. and vise versa until i log off.

Sent: Friday, May 25, 2018 8:42 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Hi all,
In the past I could breeze right through a purchase on amazon.com/access/
But not any more! I've heard they have made some changes and it has left
me totally frustrated! Then on top of that, I couldn't even find the
Amazon disability phone number on their website. Can anyone tell me what
it is? I may need to become "dependent" on their disability customer
service. Grrrrrrrrr!
Elaine

--

Anyone can count the seeds in an apple, but only God can count the apples in a seed. - Robert H. Schuller

Doctor Warns: Stop Eating This Vegetable Immediately

Gundry MD

http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5b08ba35e5bc33a357820st04duc

Sandra Streeter

Good luck. Just put something new into my cart, but am not ready to order 'til the end of the week (deflated sigh), so hopefully, I won't run into the kind of trouble you've had...

Sent: Friday, May 25, 2018 8:42 PM
To: jfw@groups.io

Hi all,

In the past I could breeze right through a purchase on amazon.com/access/

But not any more! I've heard they have made some changes and it has left
me totally frustrated! Then on top of that, I couldn't even find the
Amazon disability phone number on their website. Can anyone tell me what
it is? I may need to become "dependent" on their disability customer
service. Grrrrrrrrr!

Elaine
--

Anyone can count the seeds in an apple, but only God can count the apples in a seed. - Robert H. Schuller

Doctor Warns: Stop Eating This Vegetable Immediately
Gundry MD
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5b08ba35e5bc33a357820st04duc

Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...>

At least here in Canada I get an email with in seconds of placing an order and if I go into my account and order history directly after placing an order that order is there. Until it ships I can easily cancel it or change it as well.

Sent: Friday, May 25, 2018 8:42 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Hi all,
In the past I could breeze right through a purchase on amazon.com/access/
But not any more! I've heard they have made some changes and it has left
me totally frustrated! Then on top of that, I couldn't even find the
Amazon disability phone number on their website. Can anyone tell me what
it is? I may need to become "dependent" on their disability customer
service. Grrrrrrrrr!
Elaine

--

Anyone can count the seeds in an apple, but only God can count the apples in a
seed. - Robert H. Schuller

Doctor Warns: Stop Eating This Vegetable Immediately

Gundry MD

http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5b08ba35e5bc33a357820st04duc

Bill Tillery <trbft@...>

This is from the front page of Amazon. HTH

Click to call our Disability Customer Support line, or reach us directly at 1-888-283-1678