From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Val Paul
Sent: Friday, May 25, 2018 12:32 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: how to get Jaws to spell an email address

Hi Everyone!

Could someone tell me how to get jaws to spell email addresses.

Trying to take a note of my email addresses so that i can put them in a separate folder.

Thanks a lot.

Val.

Val Paul

My brain can't be working, or i must be getting old, and the brain isn't as quick as it used to be!

I should have thought of that!

Thanks to you both.

Have a good day.

Val.

On 25/05/2018 18:36, Gaylen Kapperman wrote:
Val, whenever I have to do this, I highlight the e-mail address and then paste it into a Word doc which is, then, accessible. Then, of course, I can work with it in any way I want.
Gaylen Kapperman