Topics

moderated 2021 Public Beta 3

Dan Longmore

Hi,

Just submitted a report through the web site to Freedom.  I was running the public beta 2 of JAWS 2021 and downloaded the public beta 3 through the JAWS interface.  All went well and JAWS reported a successful install.  After the required re boot however JAWS did not start.  I went back to JAWS 2020 and discovered that JAWS 2021 had been completely removed from my system.  I did a search for the program and found no results other than being taken to the web, through Microsoft Edge, for details on JAWS 2021.

I am sharing this in case anyone else has or will have the same experience.

I will soon attempt to download JAWS 2021 again directly from the web site.

Dan