Jaws & iTunes

Dave...

Just downloaded iTunes 12.4.1 and using BlindTunes 6.3.1, both the latest versions. On a Windows 7 32-bit machine, the problem in checking individual items (audiobooks, apps, songs, podcasts, etc.) is still there. Truly broken and we are truly buggered.

Dave Carlson

Sent: Monday, June 06, 2016 08:47 PM
Subject: Re: Jaws & iTunes

Nope. The latest version of BlindTunes (6.3.1) and iTunes 12.3.1.2  still exhibit the very same problems reported.

I'm seriously considering stepping into the breech and installing iTunes 12.4.1 just to see what additional headaches Apple has foisted on me.

Dave Carlson
Sent: Monday, June 06, 2016 07:55 PM

I was using Blind Tunes for a while, but since my new hard drive was installed less than a year ago, I haven’t yet gotten back into using Blind Tunes.  I have to though, and will experiment to see if this has indeed fixed any of the iTunes version 12 issues we’re now experiencing.