Which youtube to mp3 converters do you recommend as safe and accessible?

Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D.

Hi,

Which youtube to mp3 converters do you recommend as safe and accessible?

Thanks, Keith

paul lemm

Hi,

I use an online converter called clip converter which seems to work welll and is accessible. The link is below

http://www.clipconverter.cc/

paul

Which youtube to mp3 converters do you recommend as safe and accessible?

Thanks, Keith

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

Hi, Keith. I use Convert2mp3. The link is below. The reason I like this one is that it gives you a choice of what format your YouTube video, or other video will be converted to. It also gives you a choice of having tags in your file, or no tags except the comment field where it says that it was converted by Convert2mp3. But if you use WinAmp, or if you know how to navigate your file properties, you can remove that comment.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 13586 (20160602) __________

http://www.eset.com

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 13586 (20160602) __________

http://www.eset.com

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

Hi, again, Keith. I got carried away with telling about the conversion tool, and forgot to give the link. It is below.

Which youtube to mp3 converters do you recommend as safe and accessible?

Thanks, Keith

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 13586 (20160602) __________

http://www.eset.com

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 13586 (20160602) __________

http://www.eset.com

Mario

Kieth, if you want something accessible, simple and quick:

With Pontes Media Downloader you can download and convert media from popular media websites such as Youtube, DailyMotion, etc. The program is a gui interface that puts together two command line tools: Youtube-dl for downloading media and FFmpeg for converting media.
The simple intuitive interface enables the user to easily download and convert media from the Internet. You simply copy the URL of the page containing the video and press the Download button from Pontes Media Downloader. Also, this program is virus free and does not install any kind of toolbars or addons in your computer.
Pontes Media Downloader was programmed in C# by Nelu Cîmpean (Campus).

http://www.pontes.ro/en/scripts/

I have used it with youtube and haven't tried it with anything else,
you can select audio and video formats if they are available after PMD connects with youtube.

Which youtube to mp3 converters do you recommend as safe and accessible?

Thanks, Keith

Annabelle Susan Morison

I use that one as well. It works wonders!

I use an online converter called clip converter which seems to work welll and is accessible. The link is below

http://www.clipconverter.cc/

paul

Which youtube to mp3 converters do you recommend as safe and accessible?

Thanks, Keith

David Moore

Hi,
This is the website that I use. Make sure that you arrow down until you hear English. Usually when the site comes up, it is in German. Take care.