moderated Wire shark

Nino Dagostino

Good morming”

Happy mothers day to all those moms.

I was wondering if anybody new if Jaws works with wireshark, if not what could be used in its place.

Thank you.

Bissett, Tom <tom.bissett@...>

Hi Nino,  I haven’t used wire shark for quite a few years.  What I did find is that the information was displayed in two windows.  You would locate an information line with the pc cursor and then you would have to use the jaws cursor to read the bottom pain that held all the related information.  Not very practical.  I found by exporting the information it was very readable only there was so much information it again was not very practical.

Its colour scheme was all grey and you had to do custom colours for everything including menus.  It can be used in a pinch but really not very useful on an ongoing basis.

I don’t know whether it has changed much since I had to use it.  I don’t know of any other tools like that.

Regards

Tom Bisset

I was wondering if anybody new if Jaws works with wireshark, if not what could be used in its place.

Thank you.

charleseblack@...

There is something called tShark. This will give you information in textual
format. Thanks.

I was wondering if anybody new if Jaws works with wireshark, if not what
could be used in its place.

Thank you.

Nino Dagostino

Good morning:

Thank you fore your help.

I cant find a download for tshark, If you would be so kind could you point
me to the tshark download page?

I don't mean to bother you I just cant find the download, I see wireshark to
download but not tshark.

Thank you very mutch.