Topics

moderated Grouping worksheets 2016

HH. Smith Jr.

Hello fellow listerrs,

Does anyone has an easier way to group work sheets. I’m trying to make monthly workbook and I want to group all the months. Any help appreciated.

Ann Byrne

I'm not sure what you mean by grouping worksheets. Yu can rename and reorder than using alt+h, then o, then r to rename and alt+h, then o, then m to move them.

At 06:40 PM 5/9/2018, you wrote:
Hello fellow listerrs,

Does anyone has an easier way to group work sheets. I'm trying to make monthly workbook and I want to group all the months. Any help appreciated.

HH. Smith Jr.

Hi,

What I mean is, when you make a change to one worksheet it affects all the
worksheets in the given work sheet group or grouping sheets to make global
changes in the workbook.