From: Cindy Ray
Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2016 10:48 AM
Subject: Frames

How do you read frames. I have been trying to play something and when I hit enter on the things to do with it they call it frames. I think the video is in a frame. I don’t know enough about them to be articulate.

Cindy

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 13580 (20160601) __________

http://www.eset.com